Alpine Brass Festival – What to take.
The Bright Camp is fast approaching. I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to this event. Bright should look beautiful in all its Autumn colours and I’m sure we will all have fun.
Below is a list of things you’ll need to take:
- Bell cover
- Spit cloth
- Black trousers (not leggings)
- Band Jacket and tie
- White business type shirt
- Black shoes and socks
- Bedding including sleeping bags or sheets and a doona. Click her to check the site plan and room allocation below for bed sizes.
- Casual clothes to have fun in
- Make sure you have something warm. It will be cold at night
- Casual footwear i.e. runners
- Spending money for dinner on the way to camp and in case you wish to buy things in Bright
- A torch for night activities
If you do not have a band jacket and tie, please see David at rehearsal as soon as possible to get one. Do not leave it to the last minute.